Thursday, September 2, 2010

My experiences during the first term.

Hi! My name is Cecilia, I`m psychology student and in the last term I was in the fifth semester of my profession. I will tell you about my experiences during the first term of this year. That semester began the second stage, and showed us all the areas that you can do in the labor world, for example you can work in the areas of education, legal, community, clinic, etc. The last term I can`t to decided the area that I will follow, because I really like all the areas. We had practical work in almost all subject, for example for community psychology we had to go at the CECOSF of Peñalolen, it was a great experience.

The challenges that I had to face were the problems of my career, nobody want to face the problem , I really hope to find a solution to this, with the aim that other students of less courses do not have the same dificulties.

Outside of the university, I practice Arabic dance, I love it, and in the term of the semester we had a presentation in the “Facetas theater” it was very great, but at the same time it was a disaster. First, I don`t knew very well the choreography, because at that moment we had a lot of test in the university and I don´t had time for practice Arabic dance. In the day of presentation, some of my partners doesn`t had her costumes for dancing, and for finish when we had to presentation the DJ put a wrong song…it was a disaster, but now a think that was very funny.

Oh! I do not why, but almost always when I took a bus or the subway the last semester I met whit an old friends. It was very funny.

Well, this was some of my experience of this semester, I hope share a lot of stories!

See you!


2 comments:

  1. It is so interesting that you could leard many new things about psychology, espacially i think that is good your opinion about how must confront the problems of our career.

    Beye.

    ReplyDelete
  2. New stages to course is always a good thing. I think it could be better if all the problems about your career were solved a long time ago. I hope you could keep dancing, it's relaxing to do sth different, I mean non academic stuff!

    ReplyDelete