Wednesday, November 24, 2010


What happenned if you won the loteria games?...woouw I think it should be very amazing. Is like the “pive`s dream”. I`m always think what does the winner pleople of this plays when review the results and realize they have won the jackpot! All your dreams can be true! Travell for the world, pays your debts, buy whatever you want…I want to feel this feeling , and for that I`m almost always buy a ticket, because the ultimate of lost is hope... xD

I think the first thing that I would do is travel over the world, visiting those wonderful places that I´ve always dreamed. I think that I would visit Japan, its a place with a big history and a grat culture, have some marvellous places to visit with wonderful view. I would like to visit Europe, France, Germany, Italy, I would like travell for all the world, and of course, travell around my country too.


When I comeback of my travel I would like to buy a car, and perhaps give a big gift to my parents, my mother always said that she would like to live in the south, and If I win the lotery I can send to build a house in a nice spot, bougth a horse for my dad... I can pay my University and maybe buy a place to put my own consultory.


But the likelies said me, it`s very difficult will be a winner of the lotery, so for realice all this dreams I will have to work so hard..


No comments:

Post a Comment